We majorly heart Sam’s Club. Since we’ve had kids in diapers for the last 6-1/2 years straight, it’s safe to say a big part of our money-saving methods come from buying in bulk. And since Sam’s Club has everything baby-related we could possibly need, it’s the perfect place to stock up our “survival kit.”
One of the things we love most about Sam’s Club is that it’s basically one-stop shopping that lasts. You may be buying a giant box of something, but you won’t have to make five more grocery trips for that SAME something for much longer–saving you time and money. Let’s face it, every bit of both of those is pretty valuable, whether you have a teeny newborn that seems to grow an inch each day, or a budding preschooler learning more words every minute.
So why Sam’s Club? What do they have that I can’t just get somewhere else?
These are our top reasons:
- Shop online and set shipping intervals for the things you need all the time, with free shipping for most items (hellooo! Who doesn’t want more time NOT having to make repeated trips to the store!)
- Club pickup – okay, so you can literally tell Sam’s Club what you’re going to the store to buy and get a text when your entire SHOPPING LIST is ready to pick up. Um, yes.
- Get everyday savings on anything you’d buy elsewhere. Less per unit, and less trips to the store!
- Favorite brands like Huggies, Aveeno, Johnson and Johnson, etc in addition to high quality private brands with the same ingredients, for a major cost savings.
- The whole family gets what they want. Sam’s Club has better deals in just about every department, so we can stock up on snacks and fresh produce, sodas or cereal, as well as those big boxes of diapers.
Truthfully, I think the main reason we love Sam’s Club so much is that it always feels like we’re winning when we shop there. We get what we need, we save while we get it, and we don’t have to drag all the kids out to the store again for at least a week or two (yeah, our big family goes through things fast)! These are a few of the essentials in our “survival kit,” stuff we have in our list on repeat:
- Huggies Diapers
- Desitin Rapid Relief Diaper Cream
- Johnson’s Baby Head-to-Toe Wash
- Member’s Mark Premium Wipes
- Snacks. Because, children. And boyyy does Sam’s Club have a lot of snacks.
There’s so much more we could add to that list, but those are our standbys. What are you always running out of? How can Sam’s Club save YOU time and money?
Sam’s Club provides big savings for growing families. ONLY HERE – Join through one of the links in this post and get $80 in special savings on baby basics.
This post was sponsored by Sam’s Club, however, the text and opinions are all my own.