Summer is already bad enough without adding 30+ extra pounds of baby and baby-related fat to the mix. Not to mention the hormonal hot flashes and general misery.
Summer Pregnancy Problems aka What we’re really thinking
- Why are the hair-ties/claw clips always breaking/not keeping every. single. strand. off my neck. SO MUCH HAIRS.
- If I don’t get a haircut soon, I’m just going to chop this entire mop off myself with a pair of rusty kitchen scissors!
- Why is there NEVER ANYTHING COLD.
- Whoever invented outdoor summer activities should be drawn and quartered.
- I think our AC is broken.
- I think our ice maker needs a tune-up. It’s not making ice fast enough (aka every 2.5 seconds).
- Can I just wear a bikini 24/7? That’s acceptable for a 9-month-pregnant lady, right?
- WHY has no one made an ice-pack vest yet? Revision: Who wants to be RICH?!
- Must. Have. More. Smoothies/milkshakes/very very cold beverages.
- How many fans can we afford to have pointed at my body all night? Let’s make space in the budget for this. IS IMPORTANT.
- DON’T CUDDLE WITH ME. I already have a million hot flash furnaces inside me making me warm enough, kthanks.
- The apocalypse is coming! Global warming is going to destroy us! This is the hottest summer EVERRR!
For some practical advice, check out how to cloth diaper your summer baby, the first week with your newborn, or skills to teach your toddler before they become a big sibling.
Other posts you might also enjoy…
My friend saw this link pop up on her Pinterest feed, and passed it on to me – because the photo is me! :)
Funny enough, I was only 24 weeks pregnant then because I had twin boys (now 8 months old)!
I’d have to add overwhelming debilitating exhaustion to this list, especially in that heat!!!! And yes, rock that bikini now while pregnant!!! I rock one post pregnancy but my belly looks just a tad different than it used to ;)
Congrats on your newest addition and good luck in your travels!
Rebecca, that is so funny! My guess is that several of these are you, then? https://www.dollarphotoclub.com/Search?creator_id=205073144
How amazing! I bet your boys keep you on your toes. :) I always kinda wanted twins but at this point I have my hands full enough probably lol. Thanks so much for commenting! :)