Summer is already bad enough without adding 30+ extra pounds of baby and baby-related fat to the mix. Not to mention the hormonal hot flashes and general misery.
Summer Pregnancy Problems aka What we’re really thinking
- Why are the hair-ties/claw clips always breaking/not keeping every. single. strand. off my neck. SO MUCH HAIRS.
- If I don’t get a haircut soon, I’m just going to chop this entire mop off myself with a pair of rusty kitchen scissors!
- Why is there NEVER ANYTHING COLD.
- Whoever invented outdoor summer activities should be drawn and quartered.
- I think our AC is broken.
- I think our ice maker needs a tune-up. It’s not making ice fast enough (aka every 2.5 seconds).
- Can I just wear a bikini 24/7? That’s acceptable for a 9-month-pregnant lady, right?
- WHY has no one made an ice-pack vest yet? Revision: Who wants to be RICH?!
- Must. Have. More. Smoothies/milkshakes/very very cold beverages.
- How many fans can we afford to have pointed at my body all night? Let’s make space in the budget for this. IS IMPORTANT.
- DON’T CUDDLE WITH ME. I already have a million hot flash furnaces inside me making me warm enough, kthanks.
- The apocalypse is coming! Global warming is going to destroy us! This is the hottest summer EVERRR!
Other posts you might also enjoy…